Letter from the Klippensteins law firm to the PDH (Human Rights Ombudsperson) in Guatemala
“The stakes are high: either Honduras will plunge deeper into its vortex of violence and repression, or it will have a fighting chance to begin to re-establish the rule of law and construct a viable economy.” Article by Dana Frank
On Veteran’s Day across the United States, Remembrance Day across Canada, cities and towns are filled with fluttering flags. Parades wind solemnly to cemeteries. The media provides full-on reporting about American and Canadian families who have lost loved ones in wars and interventions across the planet, who now care for wounded loved ones returned from wars and interventions across the planet.
· Video Interview: “The United States Is Co-Responsible For The Genocides In Guatemala”
· Report: “Guatemala: “The Ríos Montt Case ~ Justice on trial”
· Urgent Action: “Amnesty for Genocide?”
- Los Angeles Times article
- Open Letter, from Canadian groups, condemning the Canada-Honduras FTA