Note: Most Newsletters are in PDF format. They can be opened with Adobe Acrobat. If you need a copy of Acrobat, click here.
· September, 2005 (USA)
· September, 2005 (Canada)
· June, 2005 (USA)
· June, 2005 (Canada)
· March, 2005 (USA)
· March, 2005 (Canada)
· December, 2004 (USA)
· December, 2004 (Canada)
· September, 2004
· June, 2004
· March, 2004
· December, 2003
· July-August, 2003
· June, 2003
· March, 2003
Self-design, Self-implementation, Self-evaluation
The non government organizations (NGOs) and community based organizations (CBOs) that are the beneficiaries of our development, emergency and human rights support, have the principal role in implementing projects of their own design.
Small is beautiful and dynamic
Rights Action pays particular attention to supporting new CBOs located in shanty-towns and isolated rural regions. Lasting transformation of the global order must begin and take place in each and every marginalized and/or oppressed barrio and rural communuity.
Strengthening organizational capacity
To support community organizations that daily confront the wide range of global and local injustices, NGO and CBO capacity building is vital:
- To grow in their communities in a democratic manner, responding to needs presented.
- To design, plan and administer their own projects.
- To coordinate work experiences with other local and international organizations.
- To improve their educational and technical abilities.
- To achieve financial diversity and independence.