1200px by 675px
- open gimp
- under File… Open… (open the image)
- Under Image… scale image… Make it 1200 wide.
- Under Image… canvas… Change the height to 675, and then use the slider over the image to get the part you want
- Save as… ((a gimp image))
- Export as… ((at the bottom left, choose jpeg. and then save.))
TO CHANGE A FEATURED IMAGE IN A POST
- At left click Posts
- Find the post in the “front page” category
- Click the title to edit
- Scroll to lower right and remove featured image.
- Click set featured image
- In upper left, click upload
- Find and upload the image
- Click set in the lower right
- When you return to the post editing screen, you should see the new image at the lower right.
- Scroll to the top and click Update ((to update the post))
This is information about this website. And it’s a place to put web tools as well.
You can find out how many people are using a hashtag here (as well as other useful stuff).