Action alerts for Rapid Response by our readers.
· 2011, March: Honduras - Honduras Is Burning
· 2011, March: Honduras - Miriam Miranda is freed, due to great citizen pressure and activism
· 2011, March: Honduras - Massive Crackdown on Pro-Democracy Movement in Honduras
· 2011, March: Haiti - Urgent Sign-on Letter, in Support of Return of President Aristide to Haiti
· 2010, January: Honduras - Urgent Action: Disappearance of Journalist Juan Chincilla
· 2010, June: Honduras Update
· 2010, June: Guatemala - Beheadings, "Shock Tactics" and Terror
· 2010, June: Watch Video on the Policies and Actions of the G8/G20
· 2010, June: New Book by Rights Action Co-Director, Grahame Russell: CODE Z59.5: There Is Only One People Here
· 2010, June: Guatemala - Memory and Truth: War Crimes Trials at Risk
· 2010, June: Goldcorp Ordered to Shut Guatemalan Mine
· 2010, June: Canadian Impunity & Immunity from Prosecuti
on in Barrick and Banro Mining Cases
· 2010, June: Tropical Storm "Agatha" Reveals Reality of Rural Guatemala
· 2010, June: Invitation: Join the US-Honduras Solidarity Network
· 2010, June: Tropical Storm Agatha Ravages Guatemala -- Call for Emergency Suppor
· 2010, May: No More Us & Them
· 2010, May: Toronto Communities Prepare for June G8 & G20 Summits
· 2010, April: Guatemala - "War Crimes a Real Possibiity" -- Annie Bird and Jennifer Harbury
· 2010, April: Guatemala - Second Killing of Pablo Bac
· 2010, April: Honduras - Land Crisis and Repression in Aguan
· 2010, April: Honduras - Urgent Situation - Thousands of Soldiers Prepare to Evict Campesinos
· 2010, April: Disappearing the Truth in Honduras - Article by Annie Bird of Rights Action
· 2010, April: Honduras - A "Good Investment Opportunity" - Article by Grahame Russell of Rights Action
· 2010, April: New Book by Rights Action Co-Director, Grahame Russell: CODE Z59.5: There Is Only One People Here
· 2010, April: "THE QUAKE" (in Haiti) - PBS Frontline broadcasts critical documentary about Haiti
· 2010, April: PHOTO ESSAY - On Going-, Repetitive Health Harms in the Skiria Valley, Honduras, Near Goldcorp Inc. Open-Pit, Cyanide-Leaching Mine
· 2010, January: Make a Tax-Deductible Contribution Now - 2009 Rights Action Summary and Highlights
· 2009, December: Honduras - The Coup That Never Happened
· 2009, December: El Salvador - Canadian Mining Company Makes a Killing -- Again
· 2009, August: Fund-Raising Appeal - Resisting and Rolling Back the Coup-Regime in Honduras In Defense of Democracy and the Rule of Law
· 2009, June: Guatemala - Emergency Petition Filed with Inter-American Comission on Behalf of Poor Mayans Affected by Goldcrop Mine
· 2009, June: Resistance to "Free Trade" repression, environmental harms and human rights violations in Peru
· 2009, June: More "Free Trade" repression -- this time is a place called Peru
· 2009, June: Haiti - We Remember and Honor - Fr. Gerard Jean-Juste, the People's Priest
· 2009, June: NPR Radio Report on Drug Violence in Guatemala
· 2009, June: Lawsuit against Dole Food Co. for Use of Paramilitaries in Colombia
· 2009, June: Paul Hawkins Commencement Address
· 2009, May: Honduras - Call for Constituent Assembly to Amend Honduran Constitution to Protect Indigenous Rights
· 2009, May: Memorial Day - In Memoriam of Them and Us
· 2009, May: Howard Zinn on Changing Obama's Mindset
· 2009, May: Honoring Mothers Day, 2009
· 2009, May: Haiti - Relentless Hope and Dignity
· 2009, May: Seattle Drug Connection to Central America
· 2009: April -Pension Funds Investing in Cluster Bombs
· 2009, April: TASSC Announces Torture Awareness and Survivors Week June 23-29
· 2009, April: Rights Action - Funding Appeal
· 2009, April: Guatemala - Kidnapping ant Torture of Wife of Human Rights Ombudsman
· 2009, March: Oj K'Aslik - "We Ae Alive" -- Guatemala -- Commemorating the 1982 Rabinal Massacre
· 2009, March: Chipping Away at Guatemala's Terrorism and Impunity
· 2009, January: Guatemala Death Threats Against Exhumation Workers - Report by FAFG - Guatemala Foundation of Forensic Anthropology
· 2008, December, Year-End Funding Request
· 2008, December, OAXACA - Aritcle: Journalist Pedro Matias Illegailly Detained and Tortured
· 2008, November, North-south education: Photo Essay: "A JOURNEY IN GUATEMALA OF TRANSFORMATION"
. 2008, October, OAXACA. The Killing of Brad Will and the Mexican Science of Impunity
. 2008, October. Article by Walt Sherwood: "HONDURAS - Why Some People Choose and Struggle not to be 'Developed'."
. 2008, September. Article by Grahame Russell: "Hurricane Mitch and Human Rights"
·2008, April. Article by Grahame Russell: "The Banality of Billionaires, Poverty and Extreme Inequality"
· 2008, March, Honduras. Article by Ramor Ryan: “The Last Rebels of the Caribbean: Garifuna Fighting for Their Lives”
· 2008, February, Guatemala & Genocide: Article by Kate Doyle: Genocide Cases in Spain"
· 2008, February, Article by Ray McGovern: "Iniquities of War, Inequities of Life"
· 2008, January, Guatemala, Genocide & Impunity: Photo-Essay and Article by Grahame Russell: Fighting Impunity for Genocide in Guatemala
· 2007, October, Guatemala & Impunity: Article by Ivan Briscoe: "Guatemala: a good place to kill"
· NEW YORK TIMES DISTORTIONS: DECONSTRUCTING A NYT EDITORIAL CONCERNING GUATEMALA
· 2007, Haiti & Canada: COAT publication “A Very Canadian coup! The Canadian gov’t's role in Haiti's 2004 coup d'état”
· 2006, December, Oaxaca & Torture: Interview with Pedro Matias, Journalist and Eye-Witness to Repression
· 2006, September, Guatemala & Exhumations: Washington Post article about Mass Grave Exhumations
· 2006, May, Guatemala & Violence Against Women: BBC Article: Guatemala's "Killer's Paradise"
·2005, December, Guatemala & Genocide Survivors: Article by Grahame Russell: “Here We Are, We Are Alive in Plan de Sanchez”
· 2005, November, Honduras & Impunity: Article by Sandra Cuffe: "Up Against Power Itself"
· 2005, October, Guatemala & the United Nations: Article by Grahame Russell: "Are the United Nations Undermining Human Rights Work in Guatemala?"
· 2005, June, Canada & the G8 Meetings: Article by Grahame Russell: "Live 8 Concerts and Continuing Poverty”
· 2005, March, Guatemala & Repression: Article by Grahame Russell: “The Killing of Juan Lopez”
· 2004, November, Guatemala, MINUGUA & Impunity: Letter by Grahame Russell to the CBC’s Current
· Report and Photos: Rights Action's July 2004 human rights and development seminar | Web Link